To update your Kisan eKYC online, you will need to follow these steps:
- Visit the official PM Kisan website at https://pmkisan.gov.in/
- Click on the “eKYC” tab on the homepage.
- Enter your mobile number and captcha code, and click on “Get OTP”
- Enter the OTP received on your mobile number, and click on “Verify OTP”
- If you have not completed the eKYC process, you will see a message stating that your eKYC is pending. Click on the “Update Now” button to begin the process.
- Follow the prompts to update your eKYC information. You will need to provide personal and identification details, as well as a photograph of yourself.
- Review and confirm the information you have entered, and submit the form.
If you have already completed the eKYC process, you will not be able to update your information online. In this case, you will need to visit a Common Service Center (CSC) or a bank branch to update your eKYC details. You will need to bring a valid proof of identity and proof of residence to update your eKYC information.
What is Aadhaar KYC in PM Kisan?
Aadhaar KYC (Know Your Customer) is a process of verifying the identity of an individual using their Aadhaar number, which is a unique 12-digit identification number issued by the Government of India to every resident of India. Under the PM Kisan (Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi) scheme, farmers are required to complete the Aadhaar KYC process to receive the financial assistance provided by the scheme.
To complete the Aadhaar KYC process, farmers need to link their Aadhaar number to their PM Kisan account. This can be done online, through a Common Service Center (CSC), or at a bank branch. Farmers will need to provide their Aadhaar number and other personal and identification details, as well as a photograph of themselves, to complete the process.
Once the Aadhaar KYC process is complete, farmers can check their beneficiary status and receive the financial assistance provided by the PM Kisan scheme.
I hope this information helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.