The PM Kisan (Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi) is a government scheme that provides financial assistance to small and marginal farmers in India. Under this scheme, eligible farmers receive a direct benefit transfer of INR 6,000 (approximately $82) per year, paid in three equal instalments.
To check your beneficiary status in PM Kisan, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official PM Kisan website at https://pmkisan.gov.in/
- Click on the “Beneficiary Status” tab on the homepage.
- Enter your mobile number and captcha code, and click on “Get OTP”
- Enter the OTP received on your mobile number, and click on “Verify OTP”
- If you are registered under the PM Kisan scheme, your beneficiary status will be displayed on the screen.
Alternatively, you can also check your beneficiary status by sending an SMS to the number 7738299899. To do this, you will need to send an SMS in the following format:
PMKISAN <SPACE> <Account Number>
If you do not have your account number, you can use your Aadhar number or bank account number to check your beneficiary status.
I hope this information helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.